Warehouse / Godown For Rent
Jam Jam Group can boast of 600000 sft of warehouse services capacity for goods from manufacturers, importers, exporters, and transport businesses. We oﬀer short term as well as long-term storage solutions. We extend our services to pick and pack, shipping services, planning, implementation, and coordination management.
The Warehouse is equipped with loading docks, automated and semi-automated Conveyors, cranes, forklifts etc to provide customized services for clients.
Some of our clients include Hindustan Lever Limited, iClean and many more.
Warehouses are used to store any raw materials, packing materials, spare components, or finished products/goods related to Agriculture, Food, Pharma or Biotech. All our warehouse and cold storage facilities have specialized agro & food product warehousing capabilities to store raw ingredients, packaging supplies and finished goods, all of which are housed in separate areas of quality control.
Warehouses offered by JAM JAM GROUP include
- Cold storage Warehouses
- Custom Warehouses as per client needs
- Distribution centres (including fulfilment centres and truck terminals)
- Flex space
- Retail warehouses
- Storage warehouses
- Cool warehouses and cold storage: Refrigerated storage helps in protecting from rotting and insect damage. Cold storage helps stabilize market costs and enhances to meet every demand on timely basis. The customers get the availability of commodities with lower fluctuation of costs.
- Custom Warehouses: A personalized storage building allows a business to stockpile e.g., to build up a full load prior to transport, or store unloaded goods before further distribution, or store commodities like wine and cheese that need maturation. As a place for storage, our warehouse is secure, convenient, and as spacious as possible.
Our warehouses are machine-controlled, and need solely operators to figure and handle the entire task. Below are the advantages of obtaining our warehouse storage and inventory management that can quickly boost your bottom line.
- Production support
- Opportunity to expand
- Packing and processing: Our warehouses and distribution centres do a lot more than simply store your products. We provide choosing, packing and shipping services further as inventory management.
- Price stabilisation: Maintaining consistent stock levels helps prices to stay stable, making it easier for businesses to forecast production, profit and loss.
- Spot Stocking
- Minimise business risk
- Reduced Operating Expenses
- Enhanced Inventory Visibility
- Continuous Improvement
- Enhanced Security
- More Efficient Labor Management
- Improved Relations with Customers and Suppliers
Save on warehousing costs by using ours
We can meet your quantity requirements quickly and store the surplus securely – ready to be retrieved and delivered where you need it, when you need it. For a warehousing solution that meets the needs of your business, contact us today. Call 8340 937077610
A well-designed warehouse is the best way to quickly improve the success and profitability of a business. It’s important for your organization in order to accommodate your business’s unique demands. But the sooner you invest in and implement one, the sooner your organization can start reaping the rewards. Have you ever used our warehouse services? Get started today.
Jam Jam Group can boast of 600000 SFT of warehouse services capacity for goods from manufacturers, importers, exporters, and transport businesses. We extend our services to pack, planning, implementation, and coordination management. The Warehouse is equipped with loading docks, automated and semi-automated Conveyors, cranes, forklifts etc to provide customized services for clients.
“Some of our clients include Hindustan Lever Limited, iClean and many more.”