Find job details and your point of contact with only two clicks. You will receive a confirmation e-mail as soon as your application has been sent successfully.
- Must Have Knowledge on OnPage & OffPage Optimization
- Keyword Analysis & Keywords Handling
- Creating brand awareness
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media
- Guest posting knowledge & Contacting other mediums to advertise product or services.
- Great knowledge Of Taking Keywords to the top of the Google
- Creating & Maintaining SEO Reports
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Perfect knowledge of Search Console, Google Analytics and other SEO Tools.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing specialist to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Interviewing sources
- A good understanding of consumers and what motivates them online, print media, email, sms & ads
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO